Friday 18 March 2016

Level Redesign - John Howard

Task

To create an achievable level design. It has been established that the current level design is way too much work for the environment artist to do at this time.

Overview

Although for this project I am not a level designer I thought I should develop a level and get the environment artist started on it due to the simple fact that it needed to be done and it hadn't. I created one major room where a crystal and statues will be located. Upon interaction with the crystal the statues will activate into the golem AI basically creating a battle room. This would mean that even if this was the only room to get done we should still have gameplay as long as the other coders have finished their environmental code. I also included two other rooms and a corridor that can open as an end level area.

No comments:

Post a Comment