Wednesday 23 March 2016

Finalised Zbrush sculpt of main character

Coming back to the main character model in Zbrush once again, I believe that this time around I managed to capture as realistic of a representation of the human male muscle anatomy as i possibly could. With this being the first ever sculpt I've made within zbrush, of an organic model that is anyway I am pretty happy with the overall outcome.





Above are then some screen shots of the character completed with all of his clothing and items equipped. The bracers on the neck and arms are supposed to be made of a mixture of stone and metal, so I tried to show that with the contrast of smoother planes next to the more bumpier like planes that have a lot more cracks on the surface.
You can also see in these screen shots the scaring that I applied on over the characters skin, from where he would of been whipped and tortured within his imprisonment in the dungeon. I have then also finalized the folded over jacket that our main character wears around his waste.

Overall I am very happy within the final outcome of this model as it leaves Zbrush to go onto to process of creating the low poly model and later baking the normals within Xnormal.
I think now that I have the experience of creating a more organic humanoid model within Zbrush, any future work I create similar to this will be able to be completed faster and with more accuracy then the amount of time it took me to achieve this level of accuracy with this character model.







No comments:

Post a Comment