Tuesday 19 January 2016

Presentation - John Howard

Overview


I decided to create a proper presentation reel for the first milestone. I believe just talking about our ideas in a non-presented format would both be unprofessional and lead to misunderstandings. I simply used prezi and just set everyone's work up so as to be as easily viewed as possible.

Link - https://prezi.com/kbhmrkyt0bns/team-chest-arm/

In regard to my area of work I got a lot of input and feedback from the reception of this presentation. Concept art wise the notion arose from feedback that I need to work more on my perspective and placement which is completely correct. And in terms of the future code parts the choice of developing one for now seems to be accepted. However it was suggested to just develop it to work before adding major functionality which makes sense.



No comments:

Post a Comment